Energy Practice - Program Associate
Program Associate – Energy Practice
Who is Larta?
Larta Institute is a mission-driven innovation accelerator that provides a runway of success for world-changing ideas in agriculture, energy, and healthcare. We give promising scientists and entrepreneurs the tools they need to “feed, fuel, and heal” the world. As a world-class accelerator, Larta Institute’s mission is to uncover solutions that improve the lives of people throughout the world. For over 25 years, we have supported entrepreneurs around the world, helping them bring their life-changing products to a constantly-evolving marketplace.
We seek a capable, organized, and motivated individual who is passionate about Larta’s mission and excited about the opportunity to contribute to the Energy Practice. You will be part of a team working to catalyze change in the energy sector through a program of great importance to the world.
At Larta, we are…
Lifelong Learners and Leaders
Ambitious and Adaptable
Resourceful and Respectful
Team Players and Trustworthy
Altruistic and Accountable
What will you do?
As a Program Associate, you will be involved in every aspect of program management, including communicating with key stakeholders, planning key events in the cycle of each program year, and assisting with reports and other deliverables. You will travel to, and be associated with, key events organized by the program and will interact with participating entrepreneurs.
You will be a member of the team assisting innovative entrepreneurs and university researchers to receive support with commercialization activities, such as customized business consulting, IP assessment, market research, pitch deck review, company financials, website design, marketing and branding as well as introducing them to key industry stakeholders and potential investors.
Through this opportunity you will increase your knowledge of program/portfolio management, entrepreneurship, and the commercialization of emerging energy technologies.
What would my day look like?
Assists with day-to-day activities, including managing and coordinating all logistical requirements of energy-related programs.
· Provides administrative program support.
· Creates reports.
· Documents and updates program action items.
· Coordinates program-related surveys, summarizes results.
· Establishes and tracks program metrics.
· Performs data analytics.
· Reviews market research.
· Communicates with participating entrepreneurs, mentors, and industry representatives.
· Manages and coordinates logistics for external conferences/events.
What skills and experience does Larta require?
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business, economics or other business/energy-related field)
· Minimum 3 years of professional work experience post-graduation
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly
o Data extraction and analysis in Excel
o Preparation of reports and presentation of data with charts, graphs, and other tools
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills
· Creative problem-solving skills
· Ability to work well under pressure and with multiple projects simultaneously
· Proactive, takes initiative with minimal supervision
· Ability to accept direction from multiple individuals
· Strong interest in innovation and entrepreneurship (interest in the energy field preferred)
· Event management, planning and logistics (preferred)
Salary range: $52,000 - $60,000
Employment Status: Exempt
How to Apply
If you have seasoned experience with program or project management, in the areas of marketing or business development, we want to hear from you! Please send a customized cover letter outlining your background and suitability for this position with Larta Institute and a resume highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com. Please submit with the following subject line: Larta Program Associate Opportunity
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion
Larta Institute is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of Larta’s overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented and diverse workforce. Larta Institute is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination as defined by both California and federal laws.