MAXIMIZING ROI ON INSTITUTIONAL R&D
Larta commercialization acceleration programs improve ROI on Federal R&D investment (grants) and institutional R&D. As a non-profit, we are committed to collaborating with government, philanthropy, research institutions & university partners to support the solutions that feed, fuel, & heal the world.
COMMERCIALIZATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (CAP) FOR FEDERAL AGENCIES
Larta has designed and deployed national-scale “cohort” (group) CAP programs as well as unbundled (TABA-type) services for multiple Federal agencies. For example, we’ve managed the Commercialization Aceleration Programs (CAP) for NSF and USDA for 10 years; and f NIH since 2004. The transparency, reporting, and accountability expected by governments is part of our DNA.
OUR NETWORK-CENTRIC METHOD ACCELERATES POSITIVE OUTCOME
Our plug-and-play model has delivered measurable outcomes for 10,000 companies. Components of our CAP programs include:
- Personalized guidance by advisor with sector experience
- Commercialization strategy & roadmap development
- Market and customer validation
- Interactive webinars and educational resources
- Peer learning from portfolio companies in similar fields
- Strategic introductions
- Access to a vast network: EIRs, partners, customers, investors
Flexible, customized tracks based on stage of development
- Tracking grantee performance during and after program
- Access to decades of data and analytics
COMMERCIALIZING APPLIED INNOVATION FROM TOP UNIVERSITIES
Larta has a robust history of assisting university-based spinoffs including early-stage enterprises formed by faculty members and post-docs.