Work with our experts.
Our services for entrepreneurs represent a toolkit that customizes the commercialization experience. We work side-by-side with entrepreneurs to identify and address their unique challenges and opportunities. We are your partner and advocate, generating new opportunities as we help transform your ideas into successful commercial outcomes.
- 253 Entrepreneurs Served Outside the U.S.Since 1997
- Mentored 2593 SBIR/STTR Phase I + Phase II GranteesSince 2005
Working with us, you will receive access to:
- One-on-one assistance from world-class professional mentors to strengthen your commercialization strategy and increase revenue and partnership opportunities.
- Top-notch specialists in intellectual property, marketing, financial planning and more.
- A global network of Fortune 1000 executives, investors and seasoned entrepreneurs who provide market-based feedback and deal opportunities.
U.S. SBIR/STTR applicants and grantees can leverage these services as part of their grant. Click here to learn more.