Entrepreneurs commercialize innovations faster.
Larta’s portfolio entrepreneurs are typically leading seed to early stage companies developing technology solutions across the sciences including agriculture, the life sciences & technology. Since 2003, we have worked closely with hundreds of Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grantees across multiple U.S. federal agencies. Similarly, we work with companies funded through R&D support by governments from various parts of the world. We have also guided & showcased researchers & faculty spinning out new ventures from many top universities, including UCLA, USC, MIT & Stanford.
- Served as Advocate + Mentor for 10K EntrepreneursSince 1993
- Mentored 2370 SBIR/STTR Phase I + Phase II GranteesSince 2005
- 2370 SBIR/STTR Phase I + Phase II Grantees MentoredSince 2005
Our portfolio entrepreneurs gain exclusive access to our specialized global network. They receive customized business strategy assistance and market-based feedback. When a solid value proposition is articulated and specific milestones are in place, we generate partnering and/or investment opportunities and critical introductions for our companies.
- 765 Deals SignedSince 2005
- $1.3B of Revenue Generated by Larta EntrepreneursSince 2005
- $2.7B Raised from Non-Government Capital ProvidersSince 1997