Larta Institute is seeking a highly-motivated self-starter with exceptional multitasking skills, and interest in an entrepreneurial environment. The software engineer intern must possess excellent quantitative, analytical, and verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Educational Requirement: Computer Science/Computer Engineering majors with a Bachelor's/Master’s degree or junior undergraduate students with a combination of education and experience.
Commitment Requirement: 4 months+
What to bring:
- A strong ability to program and think critically.
- Self-starter attitude with a desire to ship good software.
- The ability to communicate clearly with other tech teams as well as non-technical business stakeholders.
- A proactive learner who wants to build web based applications and micro services.
What you’ll learn:
- Full-stack web development
- Database development using SQL Server / MongoDB
- Server-side development using .NET Core / Node.js
- Front-end development using Angular JS / Angular
- Testing procedures and frameworks
- Azure/AWS cloud services
- Agile software practices
* U.S. Federal Work Study is a plus
** Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
How to Apply
Please send a one page resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hourly Pay: $ 14.00/hr
Click here to view the full job description