Program Associates assist the organization in all aspects of planning, development and delivery of Larta’s Commercialization Assistance Programs (CAPs). Larta runs CAPs for US Federal Agencies such as the National Institutes of Health, the US Department of Agriculture, and National Science Foundation, as well as international governments and multilateral organizations. These programs are designed to help innovative entrepreneurs and university researchers with the launch of their technologies to market; they involve one-on-one business consulting, IP assessment, training workshops, development of relationships with industry and investment representatives, and showcase events.
Under the direction of and in collaboration with the Program Manager, Program Associates primarily assist with program management, which includes communicating with outside entrepreneur/researchers & advisors, planning and executing events, and developing necessary reports & deliverables.
- Day-to-day activities including managing and coordinating all logistical requirements of all programs;
- Assists Program Manager with various administrative activities and program reports, as well as documenting and updating program action items/issues logs;
- Assists Program Manager with tracking and reports, including coordinating and conducting various program surveys and tracking. Extracts data for analysis and interpretation.
- Communications with participating entrepreneurs, mentors, and industry representatives;
- Data management and analysis;
- Visual aid materials design and preparation;
- Event marketing and management;
- Logistics and communications with domestic and international clients, advisors and sponsors.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and articulate well with executives inside and outside the organization.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Event management experience-planning and logistics desirable
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Motivated, dedicated and a team player
- Knowledge of life sciences industry, familiarity with terms and concepts would be desirable
Educational Requirement: Undergraduate degree (preferably in business, economics, or any other business related field).
Salary Range: $42,000 - $50,000
Click here to view the full job description