Larta Institute is seeking a highly-motivated self-starter with exceptional multi-tasking and writing skills and interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment. This internship is a great opportunity to get your feet wet in the intersection of innovation and entrepreneurship. As Larta continues to expand its reach globally, we’re looking for key support and forward thinking. Candidates’ majors and interests should align with our organizational mission and culture to ensure a good fit for the internship.
The programs intern must possess the ability to efficiently manage their time and be extremely detail oriented. Excellent analytical, verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills are necessary to be successful at this position. The intern will support Larta’s Programs team in the following ways:
- Create PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials,
- Communicate with high-level members within Larta's networks (e.g. mentors, grantees, clients, industry) as well as the Larta executive management team,
- Think strategically about every task assigned, and possible ways to improve efficiency,
- Organize various events, meetings, and conferences; and
- Assist with programs execution, as needed.
In addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, we are looking for applicants that are interested in, quick to learn, and, ideally, already familiar with vocabulary, concepts, and theories of innovation, entrepreneurship and international development. Solid knowledge of Microsoft applications is essential. Work-study students are preferred and encouraged to apply.
Click here to view the full job description